adapoidea in a sentence
- A smaller group agrees with Franzen et al . that the higher primates descend from Adapiformes ( Adapoidea ).
- Adapiforms belong to the infraorder Adapiformes, which contains a single superfamily, "'Adapoidea " '.
- He puts forward a phylogeny in which the higher primates evolved from " Darwinius ", which he groups with other Adapoidea.
- Philip D . Gingerich states that the seven Prosimii as an alternative to Haplorhini and Strepsirrhini, depending on the position of Adapoidea and Tarsioidea.
- He shows the Adapoidea together with the Tarsioidea as representing early diversification of the suborder Haplorhini and shows the Strepsirrhini as having branched off directly from the earliest primates.
- The group also is sometimes treated as a superfamily ( Adapoidea ) alongside the other living strepsirrhine superfamilies, Lemuroidea ( lemurs ) and Lorisoidea ( lorises and galagos ).
- In 2009, Franzen and colleagues placed the newly described genus " Darwinius " in the " Adapoidea group of early primates representative of early haplorhine diversification " so that, according to these authors, the adapiforms would not be within the Strepsirrhini lineage as hitherto assumed but qualify as a stem " missing link " between Strepsirrhini and Haplorrhini.
- It's difficult to see adapoidea in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define adapoidea in a sentence and how is the word adapoidea used in a sentence and examples? adapoidea造句, adapoidea造句, 用adapoidea造句, adapoidea meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.