acu in a sentence
- ACU, or Asian currency unit, refers to offshore lending.
- An aide to Lott declined to comment on the ACU report.
- CPAC is hosted by the American Conservative Union ( ACU ).
- It is publicly traded on the NYSE Mkt with symbol ACU.
- The ACU took all four tapes away from the ground.
- The Georgia State Defense Force wears the ACU but cannot mix pieces.
- Organizationally, the ACU is based on Jesuit formational principles.
- She is editor at large of ACU Blogger of the Year award.
- The AUF-ACU partnership : It consists of two joined visions.
- ACU was founded in 1906, as Childers Classical Institute.
- It's difficult to see acu in a sentence .
- ACU-5 has over 400 sailors, organized in five departments.
- All the operators, had one ACU vehicle to two firing units.
- The ACU carried out target surveillance, identification and designation.
- Another product, called Acu-Band, has an adjustable wrist strap.
- Abilene Christian University : http : / / www . acu . edu/
- It will go through the usual ACU procedure like all the other matches.
- In 2016, the ACU has currently spent roughly $ 30, 000.
- From this small group developed the ACU of today.
- Following the rise to power of Fidel Castro, the ACU left Cuba.
- The ACU British Under 21 Champion is Luke Harris.
How can I put and write and define acu in a sentence
and how is the word acu used in a sentence and examples? acu造句
, acu meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.