active in a sentence
- He was active in his business for 75 or 80 years,
- No one can properly object to religious groups being politically active.
- He is third among active NFL players in interceptions with 38.
- Anyone in the active practice of electronics knows about these patents.
- Uncommonly active for a freshman, Klein deserves re-election.
- The book is aimed at people who are still fairly active.
- Justice Clarence Thomas took an uncharacteristically active role in the argument.
- The park is spectacularly beautiful, ecologically diverse and geologically active.
- He is active within several community organizations in the Midland area.
- He was also active in his country's Liberal Party.
- It's difficult to see active in a sentence .
- He had a very active part in everything that we did.
- "I'm an active supporter of Bill Clinton.
- Real-life players are a lot more colorful and active.
- Active owners do business this way, from their beach houses.
- Religious and civil rights organizations are also playing an active role.
- We knew we could be rolled over, or become active.
- Dell'Abate's figures are as active as possible.
- Although I thought the governor was different, pro-active.
- Professional medical societies rule out any active role in an execution.
- He was also active in the church's welfare organization.
"activator proteins" in a sentence, "activator technique" in a sentence, "activators" in a sentence, "activatory" in a sentence, "activboard" in a sentence, "active 24" in a sentence, "active absorption" in a sentence, "active absorption of water" in a sentence, "active accessibility" in a sentence,