active weapon in a sentence
- The modernization includes passive and active weapons, radars, and new combat architecture.
- This includes active weapons, which are generally considered flipper-type and hammer-type weapons.
- The player could select one active weapon and one item at any given time.
- System allows rapid reaction force artillery to fire back on an active weapon within 2-3 minutes.
- The computer system allows rapid reaction force artillery to fire back on an active weapon within 2-3 minutes.
- Some Iraqis detained by U . S . forces in Iraq have denied an active weapons program was underway.
- active weapon within 2-3 minutes.
- Bush and other administration officials maintain that Iraq had an active weapons program and that time will bear that out.
- Sabri told the CIA in September that Saddam had no major active weapons of mass destruction programs; they had no Curveball.
- President Bush and other administration officials maintain that Iraq had an active weapons program and that time will bear that out.
- It's difficult to see active weapon in a sentence .
- Some countries felt that the United States failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Hussein had an active weapons program.
- No active weapons searches have taken place in Iraq since it said on Wednesday that it would no longer cooperate with inspectors.
- Handler has estimated that Russia maintains about 3, 400 weapons, mostly aviation bombs and surface-to-air missiles, at about 45 active weapons depots.
- Bush's plan is to use either action as evidence that Iraq is hiding active weapons programs, and use its resistance to justify more forceful action.
- From a high of 68, 000 active weapons in 1985, there are some 4, 000 active nuclear warheads and 10, 100 total nuclear warheads in the world.
- This is the first finding by the inspections teams of a violation by Baghdad with currently active weapons, U . N . diplomats and weapons officials said Wednesday.
- K * bots score points for attacks with an active weapon ( e . g . a flipper, hammer or rotary disc ) and damage caused to an opponent s K * bot.
- Passed over the opposition of the United States, Russia and China, the agreement marks the first time the world's nations have banned an active weapons system in 70 years, since poison gas was outlawed after World War I.
- This decision caused much controversy due to reports of heavy editing, allegations of corruption and a smear campaign against Storm 2 due to it being a full body hammer and a lifter to obey the rules for an active weapon.
- He argued that despite Iran's early offers to help in the war against terrorism, " we know Iran is actively sending terrorists " to threaten Israel and " we also know that they have a very active weapons-of-mass-destruction program ."
- More Sentences： 1 2
"active waste" in a sentence, "active water" in a sentence, "active water circulation" in a sentence, "active water drive" in a sentence, "active water exchange" in a sentence, "active wear" in a sentence, "active weight" in a sentence, "active well" in a sentence, "active well coincidence counter" in a sentence,