activatory in a sentence
- One of these activatory KIRs is " KIR2DS1 ", which has an Ig-like structure, like KIRs in general.
- Moreover, regucalcin has been shown to have an inhibitory effect on aminoacyl t-RNA synthetase, a rate limiting enzyme at translational process of protein synthesis and an activatory effect on cystein protease and superoxide dismutase in liver and kidney cells.
- Regucalcin has been shown to have an activatory effect on Ca pumping enzyme ( Ca-ATPase ) in heart cell death and apoptosis in the cloned rat hepatoma cells and normal rat kidney epithelial cells ( NRK52E ) induced by various signaling factors.
- High ( greater than 5 mmol / L ) caffeine concentrations cause a pronounced increase ( from micromolar to picomolar ) in the sensitivity of RyRs to Ca 2 + in the presence of caffeine, such that basal Ca 2 + concentrations become activatory.
- It's difficult to see activatory in a sentence .