activator in a sentence
- Exterior lights should also be regulated by timers or photosensitive activators.
- Fluorescence in minerals is caused by a wide range of activators.
- Fibrin is a cofactor for plasminogen activation by tissue plasminogen activator.
- Common activators besides acetic anhydride are trifluoroacetic anhydride and trifluoromethanesulfonic anhydride.
- In addition, TLR3 activators show effects on human vascular cells.
- PAMPs are known to be potent activators of innate immune signaling.
- For example, Klf4 p300 / CBP transcription co-activators.
- An alternative method for reducing dissociation temperatures is doping with activators.
- Eukaryotic transcriptional activators have separate DNA-binding and activating functions.
- A similar protein in mice can act as a transcriptional activator.
- It's difficult to see activator in a sentence .
- It acts as an activator of cGMP-dependent protein kinases.
- Herren modified the Activator appliance by including clasps on the appliance.
- Vitamin A can also be a powerful activator of genes.
- What happens when you drop Fuel Activator into a tank?
- Several drugs that receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa-B ligand.
- It may be either an activator or an inhibitor of the enzyme.
- Thrombin is a potent platelet activator, acting through Gq and G12.
- Despite these efforts, the Activator was a commercial failure.
- BGO is a pure inorganic scintillator without any activator impurity.
- Depressants and activators are used to selectively separate one mineral from another.
"activation volume" in a sentence, "activation-synthesis model" in a sentence, "activational" in a sentence, "activational effect" in a sentence, "activations" in a sentence, "activator appliance" in a sentence, "activator appliances" in a sentence, "activator dna sequences" in a sentence, "activator of plasminogen" in a sentence,