actinomycetes in a sentence
- Various carefully controlled broths were fermented using the isolated actinomycete.
- Experiments show that they degrade chitin nearly as efficiently as chitinolytic actinomycetes.
- In 1978, an actinomycete was isolated at Ito City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan.
- Leupeptin is an organic compound produced by actinomycetes, which inhibits cysteine and threonine proteases.
- Some bacteria, predominantly actinomycetes, have numerous P450s ( e . g ., ).
- Trichoderma has an effect on actinomycetes.
- Becking redefined the genus in 1970 as containing actinomycetes and created the family Frankiaceae within the Actinomycetales.
- It is a natural chemical compound first isolated from the actinomycete " Actinomadura rubra ".
- Later that year, the isolated actinomycete was sent to Merck Sharp and Dohme Research Laboratories for testing.
- Some common species of soil actinomycetes include " Rhodococcus, Nocardia, Corynebacterium " and"
- It's difficult to see actinomycetes in a sentence .
- Since 1977, ICZs have been discovered all over the world in actinomycetes, bacteria commonly found in soil.
- "' Sphaerisporangium melleum "'is an actinomycete species of bacteria first isolated from sandy soil.
- "' Sphaerisporangium rubeum "'is an actinomycete species of bacteria first isolated from sandy soil.
- "' Sphaerisporangium cinnabarinum "'is an actinomycete species of bacteria first isolated from sandy soil.
- Like the ones derived from actinomycetes, the ones found in myxomycetes cover an expansive range of derivatives and functionalizations.
- Abundance is next to bacteria . 104-108 / g soil . 70 % of soil actinomycetes are Streptomyces.
- Leafcutter ants communicate through exchanges of chemicals and secrete chemicals made from actinomycete bacteria in order to protect their colonies.
- "' Macbecin "'belongs to the ansamycin family of antibiotics and was first isolated from actinomycete bacteria.
- Actinomycetes are active in decomposition of organic matter and give rise to the rich earthy smell of freshly tilled soils.
- ""'Actinopolyspora righensis " "'is a halophilic actinomycete first isolated from Saharan soil in Algeria.
How can I put and write and define actinomycetes in a sentence and how is the word actinomycetes used in a sentence and examples? actinomycetes造句, actinomycetes造句, 用actinomycetes造句, actinomycetes meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.