acoustoelastic in a sentence
- Acoustoelastic strain gauge has been shown to accurately model stiffness and strain within tendons in vitro.
- Findings indicate that acoustoelastic strain gauge is a repeatable and feasible technique for measuring stiffness gradients in canine tendons.
- Acoustoelastic theory is based on the principle that the acoustic properties of a material are altered as the material is loaded and deformed.
- The acoustoelastic strain gauge is an ultrasound-based tissue evaluation technique that relates echo intensity changes that are observed during the stretching or relaxation tendons to the mechanical properties of the tissue.
- It's difficult to see acoustoelastic in a sentence .
"acoustiques" in a sentence, "acoustix" in a sentence, "acousto-optic crystal" in a sentence, "acousto-optic crystals" in a sentence, "acousto-optic tunable filter" in a sentence, "acoustoelasticity" in a sentence, "acoustoelastography" in a sentence, "acoustoelectric" in a sentence, "acoustooptic" in a sentence,