achery in a sentence
- The pioneers in production were M閚ard and Luc d'Achery.
- During the French Revolution the castle was destroyed and Achery became an independent commune.
- One of the most famous Maurists, Luc d'Achery, was professed in Vend鬽e.
- His letters are in Luc d'Achery's Spicilegium, volume I, 473 sqq.
- The biography was edited by d'Achery and Mabillon in the " Acta Sanctorum Ord.
- D'Achery was the soul of the Maurist movement, and a type of the medieval Benedictine, humble and self-sacrificing, virtuous and learned.
- Chantelou was also a collaborator in the publication of important Benedictine historical collections, " e . g . " the " Spicilegium " of Luc d'Achery.
- This life was printed by Luc D'Achery, and in Jean Mabillon's " Acta Sanctorum Ordinis S . Benedicti ", III, ii . 389 98, ed.
- After teaching humanities for a short time to the junior monks at Pontlevoy, he was, at the instance of Dom Luc d'Achery, sent to the Abbey of St-Germain-des-Pr閟, Paris.
- D'Achery collected the historical materials for the " Acta Ordinis S . Benedicti " but Mabillon added so much to it in the way of prefaces, notes, and " excursus " that it is justly accounted as his work.
- It's difficult to see achery in a sentence .
- Among the natives of the diocese may be mentioned : Pierre Ramus ( 1515 72 ), Jean Racine ( 1639 99 ), La Fontaine ( 1621 95 ), Dom Luc d'Achery ( 1609 1685 ), Charlevoix ( 1683 1761 ), Camille Desmoulins ( 1760 1794 ).
How can I put and write and define achery in a sentence
and how is the word achery used in a sentence and examples? achery造句
, achery meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.