accuracy of map in a sentence
- The book, about efforts of 18th-century French astronomers to improve the accuracy of maps and measurements, is a history, not a novel.
- When an edge of the map was reached, the driver needed to change cassette tapes to continue benefitting from the accuracy of map-matching.
- I think I do have the right to question the accuracy of maps and the lectures issued by admins who seem to be trigger happy in my view.
- Investigators are focusing on the accuracy of maps used by the miners, who cut through the wall of an adjacent mine and sent millions of gallons of water pouring into the shafts where they were located.
- Liaison between divisional engineers and artillery had been poor, advanced guards had not known the importance of reporting on the condition of roads, ground and the accuracy of maps; the cavalry element of advanced guards was also criticised for hesitancy although in contrast, Charles Bean, the Australian Official Historian, concluded that the advanced troops of I Anzac Corps had been sent out on a limb.
- It's difficult to see accuracy of map in a sentence .
"accuracy of instrument" in a sentence, "accuracy of involute cylindrical gears" in a sentence, "accuracy of machining" in a sentence, "accuracy of manufacture" in a sentence, "accuracy of manufacturing" in a sentence, "accuracy of measurement" in a sentence, "accuracy of measurements" in a sentence, "accuracy of measuring" in a sentence, "accuracy of model" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define accuracy of map in a sentence and how is the word accuracy of map used in a sentence and examples? accuracy of map造句, accuracy of map造句, 用accuracy of map造句, accuracy of map meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.