acclimatisation in a sentence
- The alliance with the Acclimatisation Society was considered to be a sensible arrangement.
- It was also known as the Acclimatisation Society Gardens.
- He was also a keen botanist and trustee of the Queensland Acclimatisation Society.
- Furthermore he conducted experiments on feeding and acclimatisation.
- Acclimatisation societies experimented with adapting plants and animals from other countries to Australian conditions.
- Although the Rongai route is a flatter walk, it offers less opportunities for acclimatisation.
- Walter Hill also had a significant role in acclimatisation of exotic plant species into Queensland.
- No buildings associated with the Queensland Acclimatisation Society remain extant at the Bowen Park site.
- In 1871, Woody Island was listed as a reserve for the Queensland Acclimatisation Society.
- Acclimatisation is essential, and even the most experienced trekkers suffer some degree of altitude sickness.
- It's difficult to see acclimatisation in a sentence .
- See Altitude sickness # Altitude acclimatisation for details of physiological adaptions ( healthy and otherwise ).
- Beginning in New Zealand, some of the acclimatisation societies transformed themselves into fish and game organizations.
- With the successful conclusion of his journey Martin was appointed Director of the acclimatisation garden at Cayenne.
- Acclimatisation Committee of the Zoological and Botanical Gardens ( Perth, W . A . )"
- Brood stock that is transferred from these countries would be transplanted to suitable sites for acclimatisation and conditioning.
- Their acclimatisation to high altitudes also allows them to operate effectively in mountainous regions, news reports said.
- Exceptional mountaineers have climbed Everest ) without oxygen, almost always with a carefully planned program of acclimatisation.
- Sodium concentration in sweat is 30-65 mmol / l, depending on the degree of acclimatisation.
- Initially the zoo was important for the acclimatisation of domestic animals recovering from their long trip to Australia.
- In 1880 he was awarded a Silver Medal by the Acclimatisation Society of France " for publications ".
How can I put and write and define acclimatisation in a sentence and how is the word acclimatisation used in a sentence and examples? acclimatisation造句, acclimatisation造句, 用acclimatisation造句, acclimatisation meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.