accident enquiry in a sentence
- Currently it is left to the flag states to issue safety certificates and conduct accident enquiries.
- However, the findings of the accident enquiry dented this pride and the company immediately started experiments into improved vacuum braking systems.
- The accident enquiry, conducted by Lt Col G R S Wilson, found the track to be in good condition and the speed of the train not to be excessive.
- However, the low clouds ( at 240 m ) must have prevented any witnesses from seeing the plane for more than a few seconds and the report was subsequently discounted by the accident enquiry ( see below ).
- DGCA official Zaidi claimed " better data protection " while unnamed officials mentioned heavy damage to the devices . the Government of India decided to set up an independent air accident enquiry board called the Civil Aviation Authority that would function independently of the DGCA . Effectively this meant that the DGCA would be the regulator and the CAA the investigator.
- It's difficult to see accident enquiry in a sentence .
"accident death insurance" in a sentence, "accident death rate" in a sentence, "accident description" in a sentence, "accident due to negligence" in a sentence, "accident due to quality" in a sentence, "accident environment" in a sentence, "accident experience" in a sentence, "accident exposure" in a sentence, "accident file" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define accident enquiry in a sentence and how is the word accident enquiry used in a sentence and examples? 用accident enquiry造句, 用accident enquiry造句, 用accident enquiry造句, accident enquiry meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.