acceptability in a sentence
- There are more reasons beside cost and health and general acceptability.
- "It's about attitudes and acceptability ."
- We still do not see any acceptability to the military regime,
- Such models necessarily struggle to improve the acceptability of public policy.
- His acceptability was backed by his thorough understanding of the Region.
- Does this make a difference in the source's acceptability?
- Freedom has nothing to do with the acceptability of a source.
- There are two basic principles that govern the acceptability of evidence.
- Government agencies involved were concerned about the acceptability of their actions.
- I'd like to have my page checked for acceptability.
- It's difficult to see acceptability in a sentence .
- Any help on the acceptability of " primary sources " ??
- We labored on it, and we were concerned about the acceptability,
- Quality bar : The remarkably flexible level of acceptability in a product.
- Throughout Europe, English is growing in use and acceptability.
- So the social acceptability of smoking is changing in some important ways.
- There is a social acceptability to betting on the tournament.
- Standards of acceptability where sleepwear's concerned are evolving.
- There's a lot more acceptability now ."
- The proposal also must have widespread acceptability, he said.
- But he has come a long way in terms of general acceptability.
"accept to pay" in a sentence, "accept with an open mind" in a sentence, "accept your criticism" in a sentence, "accept your suggestion" in a sentence, "acceptabilities" in a sentence, "acceptability criteria" in a sentence, "acceptability criterion" in a sentence, "acceptability limit" in a sentence, "acceptability of risk" in a sentence,