accelerate in a sentence
- Revenue growth is accelerating for the group and margins are stabilizing,
- This, too, could be a form of accelerated aging,
- The two powers agreed to accelerate the dismantling of nuclear arms.
- We need to accelerate the state of the art for training,
- Transit officials speculated that the motorman accelerated after clearing the signal.
- The accelerated artery construction proposal for downtown is one of those.
- When a bad shooter hits the rim, the ball accelerates.
- There are other advantages for pharmacists in the accelerated payment system.
- This gives us a way to accelerate our deployment of video.
- Yet analysts said concern German inflation will accelerate further is overdone.
- It's difficult to see accelerate in a sentence .
- These days it seems to be accelerating and broadening in scope.
- The filing may even accelerate the negotiating process, he said.
- Lower interest rates stimulate economic activity and allow inflation to accelerate.
- International growth is sure to accelerate earnings growth, he said.
- Said his progress could be accelerated by a few defining moments.
- Consolidation is going to happen, and at an accelerating pace.
- But accelerating purses have a potential downside, even for bartenders.
- This is like slowly accelerating your car to a fast speed.
- He noted that growth had been accelerating as the year progressed.
- Mediators decided to accelerate and intensify the pace over the weekend.
"accelerans" in a sentence, "accelerans nerve" in a sentence, "accelerant" in a sentence, "accelerant , catalyst" in a sentence, "accelerants" in a sentence, "accelerate aging test" in a sentence, "accelerate delivery" in a sentence, "accelerate depreciation" in a sentence, "accelerate development" in a sentence,