accelerant in a sentence
- Lab tests to confirm that an accelerant was used were pending.
- They poured an accelerant on her and set her afire,
- Investigators refuse to identify the accelerant or provide other details.
- He said he was surprised when the accelerant was produced.
- I think digital technology will be an accelerant for diversity.
- The great accelerant in this cultural crackup has been technology.
- Some brands of charcoal briquettes are designed to start without an accelerant.
- An accelerant was also found in wood chips from the deck floor.
- Drenching the wood framing in accelerant, he burns the house down.
- Evidence revealed that gasoline or some other accelerant was used, investigators said.
- It's difficult to see accelerant in a sentence .
- It's more like an accelerant ."
- Accelerant to light the fire was placed just feet from the mountains preserve.
- Simpson used paint thinner as an accelerant to kill himself, Miller said.
- :It depends on your definition of fire accelerant.
- :The oxygen alone with some accelerant will suffice.
- The amount of accelerant used was identified as between.
- She was rewarded by being selected into the NZ Accelerant Squad in 2012.
- Authorities have previously said an accelerant was used.
- Investigators said they still have not determined what sort of accelerant the arsonist used.
- There, on June 1, he used an accelerant to start a blaze.
"accelerandi" in a sentence
, "accelerando" in a sentence
, "accelerandos" in a sentence
, "accelerans" in a sentence
, "accelerans nerve" in a sentence
, "accelerant , catalyst" in a sentence
, "accelerants" in a sentence
, "accelerate" in a sentence
, "accelerate aging test" in a sentence