abysses in a sentence
- Ford writes in the novella titled " Abysss ."
- Now there seem to be lots of littler brinks and local abysses.
- The abysses are caused by the formation of the Himalayas in the Cenozoic.
- There are more than 200 caves and underground abysses.
- This route, extremely steep and narrow, goes between big abysses and gullies.
- It is like some primeval music that wells up from the abysses of the soul . . ."
- From Yellowstone Park to the ocean's abysses, researchers are in hot pursuit of the universal ancestor.
- The icy road, mined on both sides, swerves over 500-foot-abysses and steep cliffs.
- The music scales dynamic peaks and dives into abysses and whirlpools, only to resolve into the next chorus.
- During that period infante published his first collection of poems : " Gray Abysses " ( 1967 ).
- It's difficult to see abysses in a sentence .
- The more you look, the more you find in it _ worlds within worlds, animal creatures, miniature abysses.
- Each of these moments is resonant with the idea of emotional abysses that we all spend much our lives trying to cross.
- Dafoe descended into " pretty incredible abysses creatively, and he would bring back these gorgeous gems, chunks of gold,"
- Buses and tractor-trailers wind their way along the road, teetering on the edge of abysses almost always hidden in heavy fog.
- One gazed about one and tried in vain to see to the bottom of dark yawning abysses and sheer cliffs of ice or rock.
- In order to reach it . . . he would soar through abysses of emptiness'burning'every obstacle that stood in his way.
- The Jadovno camp itself was surrounded by such abysses ( ) which were difficult to gain access to and characteristic of the karstic mountain range.
- The ridge on which we stood ran right against it; it was the only means of approach, while ghastly abysses fell on either side.
- Biberi's fiction was written from the perspective of a scientist interested in the psychological motivation of human experiences and the abysses of the subconscious.
- In it the main character feels a " terrible monster just emerging from the abysses . . . ( which was ) going to devastate everything ."
How can I put and write and define abysses in a sentence
and how is the word abysses used in a sentence and examples? abysses造句
, abysses meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.