abundance curve in a sentence
- That r-process abundance curve ( vs . atomic weight ) gratifyingly resembles computations of abundances synthesized by the physical process.
- An unexpected result of the UNTB is that at very large sample sizes, predicted relative species abundance curves describe the metacommunity and become identical to Fisher's logseries.
- The Unified Theory unifies " biodiversity ", as measured by species-abundance curves, with " biogeography ", as measured by species-area curves.
- The result of tag sequencing has been to produce orders of magnitude larger estimates of OTUs present in ecosystems, producing a long tail on species abundance curves ( Patterson, 2009 ) ( Pedr髎-Al韔, 2007 ).
- They were also able using theoretical production calculations to construct more quantitative apportionment between s-process and r-process of the abundance table of heavy isotopes, thereby establishing a more reliable abundance curve for the r-process isotopes than B 2 FH had been able to define.
- It's difficult to see abundance curve in a sentence .
"abunda" in a sentence, "abundance" in a sentence, "abundance and redundancy" in a sentence, "abundance anomaly" in a sentence, "abundance class" in a sentence, "abundance estimation" in a sentence, "abundance generation" in a sentence, "abundance index" in a sentence, "abundance investment" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define abundance curve in a sentence and how is the word abundance curve used in a sentence and examples? abundance curve造句, abundance curve造句, 用abundance curve造句, abundance curve meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.