absolute concentration in a sentence
- James begins his training with Dada Thakur who tells him that absolute concentration.
- It needs absolute concentration; it takes up your whole being.
- Determining the absolute concentration of a compound requires knowledge of the compound's absorption coefficient.
- But then, she says, so do the intricacies of Sondheim's lyrics which demand absolute concentration.
- Such absolute concentration has helped him become a champion.
- Rahlves said the course demands " absolute concentration ."
- The expression on Martinez's face could have belonged to a Swiss watchmaker : Absolute concentration, without a hint of mirth.
- :Assuming Samaddhi and Samadhi are the same, Samadhi is being completely focused on one thing in the present moment-a complete absolute concentration.
- Much is made of the gift for absolute concentration, the momentary loss of which is believed to cause a variety of misfortunes.
- You can see where these two have to end up : what woman wouldn't respond to a man who listens to her with such absolute concentration?
- Watching him bounce and babble afterward, I thought of my own 24-mile, 12-minute taste of absolute concentration under incomparably less challenging conditions and was awed by his feat.
- The absolute concentration seen in their faces is much like that on the scholars in a 19th-century scroll who play in a bamboo grove as others nearby write poetry.
- Camera flashes, the announcer said, could cause serious injury to the performers, who must maintain absolute concentration while engaged in some of the most dangerous physical feats ever attempted.
- Ratios are used instead of absolute concentrations because mass spectrometers usually measure the former rather than the latter . ( See particularly the section on isotope ratio mass spectrometry .)
- If administered in small doses with other substances, such as mentioned, then patients should refrain from using dangerous machinery, motor vehicles or any other practice requiring absolute concentration, in accordance with safety law.
- This point of view is useful for understanding redox potential, although the transfer of electrons, rather than the absolute concentration of free electrons in thermal equilibrium, is how one usually thinks of redox potential.
- :: Several things I should add : While absolutely pure water contains equal concentrations of hydronium and hydroxide ions, the absolute concentrations of them varies slightly with temperature ( see autoionization constant for water ).
- But there I was, forced to take what I was doing seriously to a greater degree than I ever had in my life because I was able to concentrate, to bring to bear both solitude and absolute concentration.
- Absolute concentrations of trace compounds present in air, breath or the headspace of bottled liquid samples can be calculated in real time from the ratio of the precursor and product ion signal ratios, without the need for pptv range.
"absolute complement" in a sentence, "absolute complements" in a sentence, "absolute completeness" in a sentence, "absolute compliance" in a sentence, "absolute compression" in a sentence, "absolute concept" in a sentence, "absolute configuration" in a sentence, "absolute conic" in a sentence, "absolute consistency" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define absolute concentration in a sentence and how is the word absolute concentration used in a sentence and examples? 用absolute concentration造句, 用absolute concentration造句, 用absolute concentration造句, absolute concentration meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.