abrasive cleaning in a sentence
- These processes comprise pickling with acids and abrasive cleaning methods are available for many specific applications.
- Silt was also dredged from the river over a stretch between Somerset Bridge and Castle Fields, Bridgwater, to make Bath bricks, an early abrasive cleaning material patented in 1827.
- Among the advantages of stainless steel are its durability and corrosion resistance, and although relatively sticky and subject to food residue adhesions, stainless steel is tolerant of most abrasive cleaning techniques and metal implements.
- In 1939, Ashmole was appointed Keeper of Greek and Roman Antiquities at the British Museum, following a public incident over abrasive cleaning of the Elgin Marbles; there he nurtured the budding careers of two generations of Classical scholars.
- It's difficult to see abrasive cleaning in a sentence .
"abrasive blasting" in a sentence, "abrasive blasting machine" in a sentence, "abrasive blasting machines" in a sentence, "abrasive chip" in a sentence, "abrasive cleaner" in a sentence, "abrasive cleanser" in a sentence, "abrasive cloth" in a sentence, "abrasive coating" in a sentence, "abrasive composition" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define abrasive cleaning in a sentence and how is the word abrasive cleaning used in a sentence and examples? 用abrasive cleaning造句, 用abrasive cleaning造句, 用abrasive cleaning造句, abrasive cleaning meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.