abatement in a sentence
- We have had other uncorroborated information about other instances of abatements.
- The company manufactures chemicals, water treatment and pollution abatement equipment.
- Effective radon abatement generally consists of a two-part approach.
- Massachusetts Water Abatement Trust, $ 90 million of revenue bonds.
- And you avoid all the cost of incinerator pollution abatement equipment.
- No one, therefore, can be wildly enthusiastic about abatements.
- This shows that there has been no abatement in raising money.
- Barsky said not every unit owner can qualify for an abatement.
- Moraine City Council is expected to vote on the abatement Thursday.
- Moraine Mayor Roger Matheny supported using tax abatements to retain jobs.
- The city also employs a full-time noise abatement officer.
- The abatement company or lab should be able to tell you.
- For the commercial area, there is no property tax abatement.
- The acquisitiveness of Eastern Canada shows little sign of abatement ."
- Demolition and abatement of the space was completed in November 2001.
- Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust, $ 85 million of debt securities.
- Southpark Center received no tax abatement or other incentives from the city.
- He opposed to using taxpayer money or giving the Oilers tax abatements.
- The average cost for radon abatement is about $ 1, 500.
- The abatement applies only to sites revived for commercial and industrial use.
"abate fetel" in a sentence, "abate of" in a sentence, "abated" in a sentence, "abated mass of flesh" in a sentence, "abatemarco" in a sentence, "abatement and exemption from penalty" in a sentence, "abatement cost" in a sentence, "abatement costs" in a sentence, "abatement districts" in a sentence,