abatement measure in a sentence
- On the other hand, you might want to consider radon abatement measures if results reveal high concentrations
- The Oregon Anti-Stream Pollution League brought a pollution-abatement measure before the 39th Oregon Legislative Assembly in 1937.
- In January, the board approved stricter standards that would force builders to install abatement measures in many commercial projects.
- The ACT Government commissioned a consultants report which estimated the cost of noise abatement measures at $ 300, 000.
- Measurements over 10 pCi / L warrant only another short term test so that abatement measures are not unduly delayed.
- The best option for Hong Kong, in Dr Chen's opinion, is to establish and enforce effective pollution abatement measures and clean up the water now.
- He is a spokesperson for the importance of co-benefits, that is, abatement measures for climate will also reduce other types of pollutants, like NOx and particulates.
- Bindu Lohani, manager of the bank's environment division, said if abatement measures are implemented, the rate of increase could be reduced by 20 percent to 30 percent.
- Measurements over 10 pCi / L ( 370 Bq / m 3 ) warrant only another short-term test ( not a long term test ) so that abatement measures are not unduly delayed.
- HFCs are potent greenhouse gases and are facing calls for stricter international regulation and phase out schedules as a fast-acting greenhouse emission abatement measure, as are perfluorocarbons ( PFCs ), and sulphur hexafluoride ( SF 6 ).
- It's difficult to see abatement measure in a sentence .
- Despite unexpected hurdles such as the discovery of asbestos in much of the ceiling and the subsequent abatement measures, which extended the renovation until November 4, 1992, the entire inaugural exhibition was installed in time for the opening of the ARC conference on November 7, 1992.
"abatement and exemption from penalty" in a sentence, "abatement cost" in a sentence, "abatement costs" in a sentence, "abatement districts" in a sentence, "abatement in pleading" in a sentence, "abatement notice" in a sentence, "abatement of action" in a sentence, "abatement of debt" in a sentence, "abatement of debts" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define abatement measure in a sentence and how is the word abatement measure used in a sentence and examples? 用abatement measure造句, 用abatement measure造句, 用abatement measure造句, abatement measure meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.