abate in a sentence
- Dell'Abate's figures are as active as possible.
- Tom Abate is the San Francisco Examiner's technology writer.
- Mortgages may bounce back as that volatility abates, said Goduti.
- He was trying to work with an injury that was abating.
- "I don't see this abating,"
- Nor, two decades later, has the stir abated entirely.
- But in Kentucky at least, that glare has not abated.
- A separate report offers more signs growth isn't abating.
- Lemmon says his passion for becoming someone else has never abated.
- The surprising strength of corporate profits may be starting to abate.
- It's difficult to see abate in a sentence .
- Deaths from strokes have abated with preventive care and better rehabilitation.
- Calipari's anger did not abate in the third quarter.
- The pain has abated in one area, the coach said.
- DIGITALBAY _ Tom Abate's daily column on Silicon Valley.
- Afterward, Abate at times showed great remorse for the killing.
- Fear that a rate hike might derail the recovery had abated.
- He added that the problems in the passenger terminal were abating.
- But thanks to a police crackdown, those problems have abated.
- Fears of a credit squeeze in the bond market have abated.
- Shortly after 1 p . m ., the adjectives abated.
How can I put and write and define abate in a sentence
and how is the word abate used in a sentence and examples? 用abate造句
, abate meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.