abandoned in a sentence
- The abandoned children must go back too, the nurses said.
- I felt personally like I was being abandoned by my company.
- Her own party abandoned her because of her stand on abortion.
- The abandoned house where he lives with his brother is safe.
- How could their biological mothers have abandoned these delightful human beings?
- When Lisa was told the truth she no longer felt abandoned.
- All penguin rookeries are littered with abandoned eggs and dead chicks.
- He said he was made to feel he abandoned the team.
- The construction industry is one in which companies have abandoned Japan.
- They could do that only if the Free Democrats abandoned Kohl.
- But as soon as Clarke appeared, the caution was abandoned.
- The area where they abandoned the boat is an isolated area,
- Jerry Colangelo, on the other hand, abandoned all caution.
- Both loved to talk and both abandoned their innate political savvy.
- The Boston Braves baseball team abandoned Boston for Milwaukee in 1953.
- Then, one by one, the Pentagon abandoned those reasons.
- Some abandoned the vehicles and had to be plucked from trees.
- The balanced budget goal was extended, and later abandoned entirely.
- About 10 million Sichuanese have abandoned the countryside for the cities.
- You know the NFL, the league that common sense abandoned.
"abandon your friends" in a sentence, "abandon yourself to" in a sentence, "abandonable" in a sentence, "abandonada" in a sentence, "abandonar" in a sentence, "abandoned aircraft" in a sentence, "abandoned airport" in a sentence, "abandoned airstrip" in a sentence, "abandoned amusement park" in a sentence,