abalone in a sentence
- A Hupa woman's dance skirt gleams with abalone shells.
- "Sport-caught abalone, " replied Johnson.
- White abalone were once plentiful off the coast of Southern California.
- Abalone is no longer on the menu; ground sirloin is.
- Nevertheless, entrepreneurs are clamoring to get into the abalone business.
- The move makes any harvest of white abalone a federal offense.
- In 1972, the white abalone catch peaked at 65 tons.
- It feels good because these abalone only spawn once a year.
- Ward also contended regulators have overstated the dangers to abalone populations.
- The fishermen demand rights to take abalone at a private reserve.
- It's difficult to see abalone in a sentence .
- Under state law, abalone can be caught only in season.
- We have the braised abalone roll with asparagus ( RM80 ).
- "croissant " or " abalone ."
- Victoria has had an active abalone fishery since the late 1950s.
- To the West they re-created, Abalone Shell Mountain.
- Gofman referred him to the Abalone Alliance Clearinghouse in San Francisco.
- The abalone, grilled and served with Asian greens, is innovative.
- Abalone long has been a specialty at many California restaurants.
- Next time, I thought, I'll try that abalone.
- But white abalone resembled the buffalo in more than numbers.
How can I put and write and define abalone in a sentence
and how is the word abalone used in a sentence and examples? 用abalone造句
, abalone meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.