abaft in a sentence
- A Mk 15 Phalanx CIWS was placed abaft the remodelled funnel.
- A huge new lattice foremast was fitted immediately abaft the bridge.
- One shot struck the pressure hull just abaft the conning tower.
- Her pilothouse was not placed forward but was positioned abaft of the smokestack.
- An abaft the funnels and two at the stern.
- A shell was seen hitting her abaft the bridge.
- Abaft the engine room is the after cabin.
- Then the plane turned abaft of our beam to go and find the other boat.
- The ship broke her back abaft her bridge, further separating the two groups aboard.
- According to her 1786 Deptford survey, she was between decks afore, midships and abaft.
- It's difficult to see abaft in a sentence .
- Four submerged torpedo tubes were carried, two tubes on each broadside abaft the forward magazine.
- Four submerged torpedo tubes were mounted, two tubes on each broadside abaft the forward magazine.
- Another idea, subsequently adopted, was to design the forecastle to break abaft the turrets.
- It was found to be from the No . 2 Hydraulic Room abaft'A'barbette.
- Two of these were submerged forward of'A'turret's abaft the rear funnel.
- At 1821, three torpedo wakes were sighted abaft " Smith " s port beam.
- Uniquely, she possessed two armoured pilot towers, one on either side just abaft the waist.
- Her situation worsened when a small open cask of musket cartridges abaft the mizzen-mast blew up.
- At 03 : 19 a torpedo from struck the oiler on the starboard side abaft the engine room.
- They had two electrically driven rudders on the centerline, the main rudder abaft the smaller auxiliary rudder.
How can I put and write and define abaft in a sentence
and how is the word abaft used in a sentence and examples? 用abaft造句
, abaft meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.