abaddon in a sentence
- Abaddon again performed at the Jarocin Festival in 1984 and 1985.
- His School's Out trilogy was published by Abaddon.
- Solaris Books has subsequently been sold to Rebellion who also own Abaddon Books.
- All the while Abaddon works to take over Hell.
- Mending his bond with Sam, Dean kills Abaddon and nearly slaughters Gadreel.
- That strife eventually led to Abaddon's split.
- He then infiltrates the Torchwood base, stabbing Abaddon.
- However, Abaddon's death ruined the plan.
- Following Abaddon's death, all demons go back to following Crowley.
- Rebellion launched their novel imprint Abaddon Books and made a number of publishing purchases.
- It's difficult to see abaddon in a sentence .
- The Sunspears must face and defeat Abaddon alone.
- Abaddon publishes " settings, with two or more authors writing in each series.
- With Thom's help, Misty managed to seal the breach from Abaddon.
- He called it the King James version in the bible, " Abaddon ".
- The process creates duplicate cards which Abaddon captures in his cloak of human skin.
- The symbolism of Revelation 9 : 11 leaves the identity of Abaddon open to interpretation.
- Some Catholic theologians compared him with Abaddon.
- Abaddon wants all of the quarterlings killed.
- In Abaddon, who attacks Crowley, planning to take over Hell after killing him.
- Phlegethonyarre gloats to Abaddon that once Spawn kills Madrid & Mathew the REAL Game can begin.
How can I put and write and define abaddon in a sentence
and how is the word abaddon used in a sentence and examples? 用abaddon造句
, abaddon meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.