abadan in a sentence
- The missile landed on the outskirts of the city of Abadan.
- By 1950 Abadan had become the world's largest refinery.
- Two bombs exploded in the Iranian cities of Dezful and Abadan.
- They played against Sanat Naft Abadan and won that game too.
- Abadan Refinery is one of the largest in the world.
- Khorramshahr is a port city located approximately north of Abadan.
- Total area of Abadan is 77 hectares ( 190 acres)
- She departed Abadan on 5 May, bound for Bandar-Abbas.
- Soon, Abadan's refinery would be flattened.
- Khamenei, meanwhile, spoke Sunday in the southern Iranian town of Abadan.
- Abadan struggled financially during this period of timeafter the death of his parents.
- They setup cricket teams in Abadan, Masjed Soleyman, Aghajari and Haftkel.
- Abadan airport is midway between the two cities.
- The important Island of Abadan is located between these two branches of the Karun.
- Nsser Taghv?was born in Abadan, Iran.
- It is situated on the border with Iraq, north-west of Abadan.
- The Iranian infantry took heavy losses and were forced to retreat back to Abadan.
- Two days later, Iran began to carry out their main offensive against Abadan.
- Laid up in 1948 at Abadan, Iran.
- From Bandar-Abbas, she made a return voyage to Abadan, Iran.
How can I put and write and define abadan in a sentence
and how is the word abadan used in a sentence and examples? 用abadan造句
, abadan meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.