abacus in a sentence
- Abacus gave the same percentages for the question on movie advertisements.
- Abacus experts are faster than most people using computer key pads.
- This card abacus consists of 300 stored cards in 30 drawers.
- The dispute is all about exclusion or inclusion of Korean abacus.
- The IP core of ABACUS is available in Verilog RTL code.
- Abacus has over 400 specialist consultants, and 1200 completed projects.
- Doesn't keep a mental abacus for his minutes.
- Abacus ended the week with a loss of 15 / 16 today.
- The hamlet's only store did its accounting with an abacus.
- It's as if Microsoft bundled an abacus with Windows 98.
- This abacus-like device employed a sliding bar to make calculations.
- .xxx-Abacus America Inc ., an Internet services company.
- But there is no abacus for this type of accounting.
- Abacus, 4511 McKinney Avenue; ( 214 ) 559-3111.
- VCM confesses that the last thing it invented was a noiseless abacus.
- Abacus experts are faster than most people using computer keypads.
- Banks in remote parts of the country still use abacuses.
- People used to need the abacus to get a job,
- The abacus uses a completely graphical system for creating calculations.
- Worldspan and Abacus entered into a series of business and technology relationships.
How can I put and write and define abacus in a sentence
and how is the word abacus used in a sentence and examples? 用abacus造句
, abacus meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.