aback in a sentence
- "I'm just very surprised and taken aback.
- He is taken aback by the Kansas City and Montreal scenarios.
- Johnson was taken aback by her Connecticut colleague's approach.
- O'Meara was taken aback by that series of events.
- Others yelled obscenities, which seemed to take Young Peter aback.
- Still, he admitted to being somewhat taken aback by them.
- Barbara Walters was thrilled; the First Lady seemed taken aback.
- "I was so taken aback, ` Muse said.
- Carolyn Garcia seemed taken aback by Deborah Garcia's comments.
- Some investors were taken aback by the market's surge.
- It's difficult to see aback in a sentence .
- Voice that concern in England, and people are taken aback.
- She was equally taken aback by the measure of her grief.
- He confesses that he was taken aback by the American reaction.
- But even pessimists were taken aback by the 2 percent decline.
- He made that comment to me and I was taken aback,
- McCollum seemed taken aback, and said, " No?
- It sounds stupid, but I still find myself taken aback.
- Clinton was somewhat taken aback, uncertain what prompted the question.
- Some museum directors were taken aback by Giuliani's threat.
- "I'm totally taken aback by the verdict.
How can I put and write and define aback in a sentence
and how is the word aback used in a sentence and examples? 用aback造句
, aback meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.