abaca in a sentence
- Palay, coconut and Abaca Fiber are among its major crops.
- David Francis Furniture is experimenting with a banana fiber frame called abaca.
- Corn, abaca & coconut were the main products of the community.
- The home of the finest grade of abaca fiber.
- This has been successful in the abaca business enterprise.
- The island province is also home of the finest grade of abaca fiber.
- The farmers primary products are rice, coconut, banana, copra, abaca.
- Over 122, 000 farmers farmed 176, 594 hectares of abaca in 2014.
- It is made from abaca fiber of the " vuyavuy " palm.
- These products include corn, coffee and abaca.
- Everyone was drying something _ furniture, mats, clothes, rice, abaca fiber.
- Upland farms are essentially utilized for cash crops such as abaca, tubers and coconut.
- Abaca and coconut plantation are found inn all barangay, except barangays Poblacion, Sta.
- He later established an abaca processing plant which started the establishment of this coastal settlement.
- Abaca is an exceptionally strong fibre, nowadays used for special papers like teabag tissue.
- The local economy grew when it started producing abaca from coconut plantations established by the Americans.
- France discovered the potential use of abaca in the manufacture of naval supplies, particularly ropes.
- It might turn out to be water hyacinth, abaca, coconut bark or bak-bak.
- Aside from agriculture, they also busied themselves weaving cotton and abaca clothes, and in pottery.
- Manobos and Muslims from nearby Cotabato gathered abaca from the forests and sell it to the traders.
"abac" in a sentence, "abac apec" in a sentence, "abac apec business advisory council" in a sentence, "abac meeting" in a sentence, "abac university" in a sentence, "abaca bract mosaic virus" in a sentence, "abaca bunchy top virus" in a sentence, "abaca festival" in a sentence, "abaca hemp" in a sentence,