aba in a sentence
- The ABA is quick to characterize the conflict in populist terms.
- Not all observers were enthusiastic about the ABA's comments.
- And the diminished number of ABA parties was much remarked upon.
- The ABA has led the attack on the credit union rules.
- !dtpost ! THE LATE, GREAT ABA : ! off!
- This is no NBA-ABA or NFL-USFL rivalry.
- Ludwig told the ABA's annual conference Sunday in Boston.
- He is now a member of the ABA and the ACBL.
- The ABA recently settled a similar suit brought against five publishers.
- The ABA is the nation's largest association of lawyers.
- It's difficult to see aba in a sentence .
- "The ABA doesn't take positions,"
- But in the ABA, they were a source of survival.
- We wanted in some respects to do what the ABA did.
- ABA spokeswoman Nancy Slonim told the " Post ."
- Clinton's comments were warmly received by the ABA membership.
- Though the Bush administration insists no decision had been made, ABA
- The question is whether the ABA should have a preferential role over
- Barnett said that role would be changed significantly if the ABA did
- We firmly believe that ending the long-established practice of ABA
- Eliminating ABA review will also further polarize a process that, by
How can I put and write and define aba in a sentence
and how is the word aba used in a sentence and examples? 用aba造句
, aba meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.