ab 1634 in a sentence
- "' AB 1634 "'was a controversial bill ( authored by Democrat Lloyd Levine ) in the spayed or neutered by 6 months of age.
- California Assembly Act AB 1634 was a bill introduced in 2007 that would require all non-working dogs of mixed breed over the age of 6 months to be neutered or spayed.
- While some shelter professionals have called for laws that mandate all pet owners to pay for hysterectomies or castration of their pets through mandatory spay / neuter laws, ( see also : AB 1634 ), some in the no-kill movement have opposed such measures, asserting that mandatory legislation is ineffective and counterproductive.
- Opponents of the bill claim that erroneous shelter statistics are being used to support the bill, and that the experiences where mandatory spay / neuter laws have been implemented show that they increase costs to the taxpayers, and increase shelter impound and euthanasia rates, that non-punitive spay and neuter should be decisions made between the owner in consultation with their veterinarian based on the health needs and circumstances of each individual patient, rather than one that is dictated by the state, and, finally, that a majority of veterinary medical associations in California oppose AB 1634.
- It's difficult to see ab 1634 in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define ab 1634 in a sentence
and how is the word ab 1634 used in a sentence and examples? 用ab 1634造句
, 用ab 1634造句
, 用ab 1634造句
, ab 1634 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.