aaup in a sentence
- Many of the workload requirements are unfair and inefficient, the AAUP report said.
- American Association of University Professors : http : / / www . aaup . org
- While the AAUP pushed reform, tenure battles were a campus non-issue.
- Rollins College was subsequently censured by the AAUP.
- The AAUP lists those colleges and universities which it has found to violate these principles.
- Schneirov is also a member of the American Association of University Professors ( AAUP ).
- From 2006 to 2010, he was president of the AAUP's Indiana Conference.
- AAUP officials credited the national increases to a healthy economy boosting federal and state goverment revenues.
- In this respect, the AAUP grants that considerations should be made for publicly supported institutions.
- A member of NCTE and the AAUP, she is a strong proponent of academic freedom.
- It's difficult to see aaup in a sentence .
- AAUP believes that the university needs to be a place where ideas can be examined without restriction.
- Additionally, the AAUP, which is not an accrediting body, works with this same institutions.
- The AAUP statement was widely noticed by US media and prompted extensive further debate in the US.
- He served on the AAUP National Committee on Contingent Faculty and the Profession from 2004 to 2008.
- He served as Secretary of the American Association of University Professors ( AAUP ) for twenty years.
- Meanwhile, the AAUP, among other faculty organizations, has been fighting the spread of these reviews.
- On the Net : American Association of University Professors : http : / / www . aaup . org
- AAUP membership is about 47, 000, with over 500 local campus chapters and 39 state organizations.
- In 1978 the courts decided in favor of the AAUP position and Boston University was forced to negotiate.
- He served as president of AAUP, 1968-1970, and general counsel, 1983-1986.
How can I put and write and define aaup in a sentence
and how is the word aaup used in a sentence and examples? 用aaup造句
, aaup meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.