aaf in a sentence
- The AAF took delivery in September 1943, at Eglin Field.
- Clovis AAF was placed on temporarily inactive status 28 May 1947.
- The AAF had developed an excess of pilots and pilot candidates.
- As the war approached Gray AAF units trained with ground forces.
- Reassigned to Sioux Falls AAF, South Dakota during August 1945.
- The tail of a Boeing B-17D, AAF Ser.
- He was inducted into the AAF Hall of Fame in 1998.
- It was known as the Batista AAF ( 1953 1959 ).
- By September 1942, Spence AAF had 146 AT-6s.
- The AAF established an Air Freight Terminal on 1 February 1944.
- The landing grounds might be manned by AAF units or unmanned.
- The 482d formed the basis for the 431st AAF Base Unit.
- In effect the head of the AAF gained equality with Marshall.
- Planes from George AAF were fuselage-coded " GE ".
- The following January he went to Shaw AAF, South Carolina.
- Desert Center AAF was first known as the Desert Center Airdrome.
- The AAF maintained a small cadre of personnel at the facility.
- This allows for workflows that involve the mixing of AAF and MXF.
- In 1945 all AAF air base security battalions were closed.
- Congaree AAF was assigned to Third Air Force III Air Support Command.
"aaec australian atomic energy commission" in a sentence, "aaee" in a sentence, "aaei" in a sentence, "aaes" in a sentence, "aaesda" in a sentence, "aaf antisubmarine command" in a sentence, "aaf bouber" in a sentence, "aaf eastern flying training command" in a sentence, "aaf station detmold" in a sentence,