a urinal in a sentence
- They take a shot of a kid sitting next to a urinal.
- These structures served both as urinals and supports for posters and advertising.
- Residents'garages were used as urinals, their homes used as escape routes.
- Never use a urinal next to another man, or between two other men.
- Wooden latrines serve as outdoor toilets and stone-covered pits as urinals.
- It's amazing how quickly your mood changes once you're turned into a urinal.
- What happens when you hold a urinal cake in your mouth?
- A urinal serves as a planter for a leafy shade plant.
- I would recommend "'not "'ingesting a urinal cake, because of the toxic chemicals.
- It was ridiculous when he slammed the head of an attacker into a urinal.
- It's difficult to see a urinal in a sentence .
- Under the District's Policy, male students produce samples at a urinal along a wall.
- Later, Eddie goes to the women's restroom and mistakes the sink for a urinal.
- What got to him was the stool below a urinal in the Patriots'locker room.
- He added, " I don't think I scrubbed a urinal in my entire life ."
- Le Menn jammed his clothing into a urinal and flooded an isolation cell, Petersen said.
- Some include both a seated toilet and a urinal.
- Inside one room, a urinal and sink were bolted shoulder height on a paint-splattered wall.
- Sondheim compared the acoustics of the original production to " performing in a urinal ."
- In the incident, a female midshipman was handcuffed to a urinal by two male classmates.
- For instance, they put a six-inch stool in front of a urinal in the bathroom.
"a universe of consciousness" in a sentence, "a university" in a sentence, "a unpleasant quarter of an hour" in a sentence, "a urance" in a sentence, "a ured" in a sentence, "a ursinus" in a sentence, "a use" in a sentence, "a used car" in a sentence, "a useful glossary for personal data" in a sentence,