a ticket in a sentence
- It meant something to have a ticket to a Bruins game.
- You cannot buy a ticket for a train or a plane.
- The exception was a ticket saleswoman at Los Angeles International Airport.
- Admission was 300 pesos ( US $ 6 ) a ticket.
- But this will probably require continued fear of getting a ticket.
- People who water at the wrong time can get a ticket.
- The limit on resale profits there is $ 3 a ticket.
- He said he has not gotten a ticket in 16 years.
- He sold him a ticket to Super Bowl XXVII in Pasadena.
- Speaking many languages has not always been a ticket to success.
- It's difficult to see a ticket in a sentence .
- The top three teams earn a ticket to the Athens Olympics.
- I thought I could just buy a ticket and go back.
- There was not a ticket price for the White House events,
- Justin got a ticket as a freshman for a curfew violation.
- Kennedy drew 928 people at up to dlrs 65 a ticket.
- And ended up with a ticket for passing a school bus.
- They want better information before spending eight bucks on a ticket.
- Fox Sunday at 8 : 30 : Lois gets a ticket.
- I probably could have gotten a ticket for going so slow.
- The Giants have become as tough a ticket as the opera.
"a thunder shower is coming up" in a sentence, "a thurber carnival" in a sentence, "a tian" in a sentence, "a tiananmen journal" in a sentence, "a tick" in a sentence, "a ticket available" in a sentence, "a ticket for everyone" in a sentence, "a ticket for perpetual locomotion" in a sentence, "a ticket for the show" in a sentence,