a r kane in a sentence
- A R Kane continued, releasing the critically acclaimed though commercially unsuccessful albums " i ".
- A R Kane gave interviews to the music press in which they explained that while they were proud to have been part of M | A | R | R | S, it was not an experience they were keen to repeat.
- The band's sound, though diverse, was influenced by the likes of dream pop mainstays A R Kane, Cocteau Twins, and Slowdive, 1970s German krautrock groups like Medicine; a split EP was released to promote it.
- Colourbox attempted to carry on using the name M | A | R | R | S, but were not willing to pay the ?00, 000 that A R Kane wanted for full rights to the name, and the project remained a one-off.
- The single was the product of an uneasy collaboration between electronic group Colourbox and alternative rock band A R Kane, two groups signed to the independent label 4AD . The link-up was suggested by label founder Ivo Watts-Russell after the two groups had independently sounded him out about the possibility of releasing a commercially oriented dance record, inspired by the American house music that was starting to make an impact on the UK chart.
- It's difficult to see a r kane in a sentence .