a quote in a sentence
- The first step is to ask other firms for a quote.
- Wu said, as quoted by the South China Morning Post.
- Woessner said, as quoted by the weekly Welt am Sonntag.
- He gave me a quote of $ 875, plus stain.
- A quote I'll certainly pass along to Charles T.
- I'll say, borrowing a quote from Lawyer Milloy.
- One gave her a quote of $ 95 for a haircut.
- Volkswagen officials said in their letter, as quoted by Huan.
- Deputy House Speaker Syarwan Hamid said as quoted by Antara yesterday.
- I read a quote somewhere that said playing good breeds confidence,
- It's difficult to see a quote in a sentence .
- Chirac said, as quoted by his spokeswoman, Catherine Colonna.
- The album title is based on a quote from Berry Gordy.
- On alternative medicine he repeately removed a quote by Richard Dawkins.
- I am looking for a quote from Martin to confirm this.
- SlimVirgin here completely fabricated a quote that I never said .)
- She has completely fabricated a quote and attributed it to me.
- The following is a quote that pretty much speaks for itself:
- The King James Version follows this meaning, as quoted above.
- Do you think I should include a quote in the text?
- In fact, the novels opens with a quote from Borellus.
How can I put and write and define a quote in a sentence
and how is the word a quote used in a sentence and examples? a quote造句
, a quote造句
, 用a quote造句
, a quote meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.