a press interview in a sentence
- Frank has been outspoken on many Fag " in a press interview.
- Grimaldi was criticised for comments made in a press interview regarding Andrew Johns.
- The EPR general command give a press interview the same day.
- King said one afternoon in June, fretting about a press interview.
- In a press interview five years later, Mary Hemingway confirmed that her husband had shot himself.
- Johnny Pilkington became their spokesman by giving a press interview of his own the following day.
- In a press interview during the first look launch, executive producer Supriya announced the remaining key technicians.
- "I'm not just wrapped in a black color, " she said in a press interview last month.
- Kat Walsh referred a reporter from the FSView / Florida Flambeau newspaper to me for a press interview regarding Wikipedia.
- On November 2013, Honduras Vice-Minister of Defense Roberto Funes stated in a press interview that Guzm醤 was possibly hiding in Honduras.
- It's difficult to see a press interview in a sentence .
- I think in a press interview an Israeli police official used me as an example of a prominent person who might be threatened.
- As was clarified at a press interview of 23 August 1977, the Emperor wanted the Japanese people not to forget pride in Japan.
- Irons recalled via satellite from England during a press interview before the nation's TV critics meeting here to preview the upcoming fall season.
- He had this desire that his ghazals should be sung by Asha Bhosle in pop genre, " said Agashe in a press interview.
- From a press interview, he revealed that he wanted to in pursue a master's degree but decided to stay on with his showbiz career.
- In a press interview, Thal韆 stated that her familial problems with her sister are " just a dark cloud in a shiny sky ".
- The arena also includes an exercise and weight training room, a sauna, a reception area, a press interview room, and a separate practice facility.
- In a press interview, the trainers blamed a higher education reform that made it more difficult for potential dancers to get admitted to Klaipda University.
- In a press interview given several weeks beforehand, he said, " Symbolically we want to show we cannot cross borders with guns, only with flowers.
- In a press interview afterwards, Waterworth said he was unsure whether he would be leaving the Glens at the end of the season or not.
"a presentation copy" in a sentence, "a presentation of progressive jazz" in a sentence, "a presidential energy policy" in a sentence, "a presidential mission" in a sentence, "a press conference" in a sentence, "a pressing engagement" in a sentence, "a prestige car" in a sentence, "a presumption of death" in a sentence, "a pretext for war" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define a press interview in a sentence and how is the word a press interview used in a sentence and examples? a press interview造句, a press interview造句, 用a press interview造句, a press interview meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.