a poison arrow in a sentence
- In the ensuing attack, Nightshade kills Skarlath with a poison arrow, only to be slain by Sunflash seconds later.
- In Republic, the warning letter from the Civil Liberties Union stung like a poison arrow from a hostile tribe.
- A poison arrow, Too says, is anything that is sharp, pointed, straight or triangular, or that appears hostile or threatening.
- He was killed in 1908 when he was struck by a poison arrow, while on patrol in Kebbi State, Nigeria.
- As Jangar was crossing a river, Altan Gheej took aim with his bow and fired a poison arrow at Jangar.
- He then reached into " Agbavboko " and pulled out a bow with a poison arrow which he then used to assassinate Uwaifaikon.
- As Carson's gun misfired, the warrior drew to shoot a poison arrow; however, Fr閙ont, seeing that Carson was in danger, trampled the warrior with his horse.
- While searching the village of Tawari in the early hours of the morning of 27 November 1900, he was shot in the thigh with a poison arrow.
- "This new impeachment weapon would be a permanent, extra-constitutional power of Congress, " the lawyers asserted, " a poison arrow aimed permanently at the heart of the Presidency ."
- Yet John died suddenly in 1143, possibly from a poison arrow treacherously sent to him by jealous crusaders who did not want him to succeed and encroach on their territory or sovereignty.
- It's difficult to see a poison arrow in a sentence .
- The game also has additional game modes, such as Challenge mode, which presents the player with various challenges ( e . g . infecting enemy worms with a poison arrow ) which the player must attempt to complete.
- Ultimately, Joscelin and Raymond conspired to keep John out of Antioch, and while he was preparing to lead a pilgrimage to Jerusalem and a further campaign, he accidentally grazed his hand on a poison arrow while out hunting.
"a point of vantage" in a sentence, "a point of view" in a sentence, "a point on the circumference" in a sentence, "a pointed chin" in a sentence, "a pointless quarrel" in a sentence, "a poison tree" in a sentence, "a poisoned chalice" in a sentence, "a poisonous plant" in a sentence, "a poisson process" in a sentence,