a one in a sentence
- I recognized him as one of the brightest students I had.
- This will allow the grouping to work as one large object.
- But Clinton described the issue as one of their biggest differences.
- But he grabbed the team and pulled it together as one.
- That is a place that is not prospering as one country.
- One examines them as one would a folder of architectural drawings.
- A one million population city should have at least six theaters.
- Boller debunks such myths as one that claimed Lincoln was homosexual.
- I always think of us as one soul in two bodies.
- As one court recognized in addressing an early racial harassment claim:
- And I say that as one whose bloodline is half German.
- Control of spectators was cited as one of the major problems.
- Brenly quickly made his reputation as one who makes unconventional moves.
- Traficant said in a one minutes speech on the House floor.
- This was taken as one of several signs he was maturing.
- Chalk it up as one of the perks of the job.
- The IHL also includes Chicago as one of its 17 teams.
- History will remember Donahue as one of the greatest bowl coaches.
- Anything can turn up as one goes after cleaning up corruption.
- All bloods ran as one in the coyotes of Nuevo Mexico.
How can I put and write and define a one in a sentence
and how is the word a one used in a sentence and examples? 用a one造句
, 用a one造句
, 用a one造句
, a one meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.