a local anaesthetic in a sentence
- Koller introduced cocaine as a local anaesthetic for eye surgery.
- Bupivacaine is a local anaesthetic known to cause considerable myotoxicity and neurotoxicity.
- Dermabrasion procedures are surgical, invasive procedures that typically require a local anaesthetic.
- Some relief can be gained from infiltrating the wound with a local anaesthetic.
- The procedure continued with only a local anaesthetic.
- A local anaesthetic is added to the mixture.
- Later, cocaine was also used as a local anaesthetic in other medical fields such as dentistry.
- In the 20th century, other agents such as Xylocaine have replaced cocaine as a local anaesthetic.
- The surgeon administers a local anaesthetic to the patient so he or she remains conscious during surgery.
- Most cataract operations are performed under a local anaesthetic, allowing the patient to go home the same day.
- It's difficult to see a local anaesthetic in a sentence .
- Sameridine has an unusual pharmacological profile, being both a local anaesthetic and a ?-opioid partial agonist.
- She received a local anaesthetic and in an operation that lasted all of seven minutes the problem became evident.
- In children, a local anaesthetic gel ( such as lidocaine ) is applied to the insertion site to facilitate placement.
- Furthermore, this reaction is inhibited by a local anaesthetic, even though control prawns treated with only anaesthetic did not show reduced activity.
- It was at Stricker's institute that ophthalmologist Karl Koller, who at the suggestion of Freud, began his experimentation with cocaine as a local anaesthetic.
- In 1976 the profession gained the legal right to use a local anaesthetic and began to introduce minor surgical ingrown toenail procedures as part of the scope of practice.
- Ferric sulphate, sodium hypochlorite or a local anaesthetic solution containing a vasoconstrictor agent can be used to arrest any bleeding from the pulp prior to the placement of medicament.
- In his last ever Australian Open match the Aussie retired just three games into his third-round match against American Mardy Fish due to a rare reaction to a local anaesthetic.
- But with day surgery, doctors can use a local anaesthetic which they inject into the patient's scalp to " freeze " it before making an incision in their skull.
- The medical kit had lidocaine a local anaesthetic but the catheter in the kit was designed only for urinary catheterisation and was too soft for use as a chest tube.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define a local anaesthetic in a sentence and how is the word a local anaesthetic used in a sentence and examples? a local anaesthetic造句, a local anaesthetic造句, 用a local anaesthetic造句, a local anaesthetic meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.