a loc in a sentence
- Hi Ejly, you've loaded up a version which is basically just a LoC thumbnail created for cataloging purposes.
- It's not critical but could a LOC link be found for : File : Hayes boyhood home . PNG?
- :Do you have a LOC URL for the image and how old is it, so we can help you?
- As of this date there are no known public events as LOC but they continued publishing a magazine, " Marxismo ", whose last issue appeared in March 1999.
- *Loc Saint, ( Born Sean Richard Tamman 1985 ) Sean R . Tamman a . k . a Loc Saint has been making music independently for the majority of his life.
- Usually they referred to themselves simply as LOC . It was a name that suggested mystic power, like the characters in the hundreds of comic books Magnotti cataloged and collected in a closet at home.
- Ashtray and Loc Dog talk about Ashtray's departure as Toothpick and his posse prepare for another drive-by and he and Loc Dog clash as Ashtray flees and trips and is knocked out as Loc and Toothpick continue to shoot at each other.
- Buoyed by the success of the remixes, M黱zing and Anzilotti went back into the studio with male singer Damien Behanan, also known as Loc, and released the single " Beauty Queen " in September 2005 through Luma Music, which peaked inside the top10 of the German Dance Charts but it failed to enter the official charts.
- What we have now is a slightly messy scheme where the'card index'( or at least, hopefully, the computer database equivelent of that ) leads you to a LOC or Dewey number that tells you where the book resides physically on the shelves . . . however, that number could just be a consecutively assigned number for all that it matters.
- It's difficult to see a loc in a sentence .
"a loaf of" in a sentence, "a loaf of bread" in a sentence, "a loan on security" in a sentence, "a loan shark" in a sentence, "a lobster" in a sentence, "a local anaesthetic" in a sentence, "a local book for local people" in a sentence, "a local pain" in a sentence, "a local speciality" in a sentence,