a fond in a sentence
- But " A Fond Kiss " is equally sympathetic to each side.
- Asked for a fond memory of her grandfather, Webb managed a smile.
- Actually, Torre was not as fond of Fonda a few years ago.
- As odd as it sounds, this is a fond memory for Harris.
- Members of the Miami Heat wished Michael Jordan a fond farewell Tuesday.
- I remain as fond of her today as I always have been.
- It is a line that always draws a fond laugh from his fans.
- For many Americans, the 40-hour week has become a fond memory.
- The play also explores eccentricity in general in a fond way.
- For them, rockabilly was not just a fond memory but a continuing insurrection.
- It's difficult to see a fond in a sentence .
- I'm about as fond of squirrels as I am of monkeys.
- Stephens's own love of adventure included a fond embrace of carnality, and drink.
- The Kuehls, father and son, are as fond of Lewis as Baker is.
- Tacitus states that Procilla had a fond affection for her son.
- They both bid the Snowman a fond farewell and retire for the night.
- Maybe it's a fond backward glance as the end of the century approaches.
- He is a fond uncle of Grace and one of her only relatives.
- "Sir Richard leaves behind him a fond memory among all who knew him.
- _A gay couple sharing a fond moment in a dorm room.
- Hr髄fr took a fond farewell of his mother and departed over the Fyrisvellir.
How can I put and write and define a fond in a sentence
and how is the word a fond used in a sentence and examples? 用a fond造句
, 用a fond造句
, 用a fond造句
, a fond meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.