a donkey in a sentence
- He asked one of his commanders for a donkey for the trip.
- He is also said to be hung like a donkey oh yaya!
- Hamster Sandwich is a donkey molesting drug dealer " is legally acceptable.
- I rode up on a donkey and swung from a coconut tree,
- Caroline entered Jerusalem riding on a donkey in a convoy of camels.
- If you maintained that it was a donkey you lost your head.
- A mule does not sound exactly like a donkey or a horse.
- It seems one of them has forgotten that he is a donkey.
- During that time she was insulted and told she was a donkey.
- They elected as mayor a donkey by the name of Paco Bell.
- It's difficult to see a donkey in a sentence .
- Roosters also do a nice chorus to the yodel of a donkey.
- He was known for riding a donkey and dressing in simple clothing.
- The next day Janjaweed returned and stole 80 goats and a donkey.
- A donkey pump on the coal locker fed water to the boiler.
- He was a low comedian and he often performed riding a donkey.
- He had a donkey sanctuary for when their working life was over,
- Joseph is leading a donkey that carries Mary and the Christ child.
- Tiny hairs stud the face of a donkey in another Biblical scene.
- Mules are the sterile offspring of mating between a horse and a donkey.
- Using the jawbone of a donkey, he slays one thousand Philistines.
How can I put and write and define a donkey in a sentence and how is the word a donkey used in a sentence and examples? a donkey造句, a donkey造句, 用a donkey造句, a donkey meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.