a concise dictionary in a sentence
- According to " Worship Music : A Concise Dictionary ", the lesser doxology is of Syrian origin.
- In addition, William Watson, a writer of the book " A Concise Dictionary of Cults and Religions " defended Great Commission.
- There is a concise dictionary of national biography in which great men, bad men and monsters in human shape all figure.
- Among them is his engraving " Adam and Eve, " which is, in effect, a concise dictionary of beliefs and enthusiasms current in Durer's day.
- Black also collaborated with Andrew R . George and J . Nicholas Postgate on " A Concise Dictionary of Akkadian ", 1999 ( reprinted 2000 ).
- 2000 Worship Music : A Concise Dictionary, Edward Foley, Editor, A Michael Glazier Book, The Liturgical Press, Collegeville, Minnesota, 2000; Contributors include J . Kevin Waters.
- This event plunged them and all mankind into a state of sin and corruption . " " A Concise Dictionary of Theology " provides a similar description of the Fall.
- The Institute edits and publishes two major research projects, the " Topographical Bibliography of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphic Texts, Reliefs and Paintings, " and the Faulkner's " A Concise Dictionary of Middle Egyptian ".
- "Hortus Third; A Concise Dictionary of Plants Cultivated in the United States of America, " by the staff of the L . H . Bailey Hortorium, Cornell University ( Barnes & Noble, $ 39.98 ).
- "Hortus Third; A Concise Dictionary of Plants Cultivated in the United States of America, " by the staff of the L . H . Bailey Hortorium, Cornell University ( Barnes & AMP; Noble, $ 39 . 98 ).
- It's difficult to see a concise dictionary in a sentence .
- The major English language lexicon of Assyrian is the Chicago Assyrian Dictionary, CAD . " A Concise Dictionary of Akkadian ", CDA, published in 1999, edited by Jeremy Black, Andrew George, and Nicholas Postgate, is a smaller, English lexicon based largely on AHw.
- The most likely explanation for the name is given by Craig Weatherhill in'A Concise Dictionary of Cornish Place-Names', where he gives'Boscaswal'as a 1310 version of the name, and points out that'bos'in Cornish means dwelling, esp . in place names, thus giving'Cadwal's dwelling '.
- :: : : : According to Adrian Room, " A Concise Dictionary of Modern Place-Names in Great Britain and Ireland " ( Oxford 1983 ), the Northam Burrows ( North Devon ) Hotel and Villa Building Company was formed in 1863 and the Westward Ho!
"a concern" in a sentence, "a concern for" in a sentence, "a concert behind prison walls" in a sentence, "a concert for hurricane relief" in a sentence, "a concessionary contract" in a sentence, "a concise treatise on the art of angling" in a sentence, "a conclusion" in a sentence, "a concord" in a sentence, "a concrete instance" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define a concise dictionary in a sentence and how is the word a concise dictionary used in a sentence and examples? a concise dictionary造句, a concise dictionary造句, 用a concise dictionary造句, a concise dictionary meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.