a cold dish in a sentence
- Set leaves aside, covered, to keep warm; for a cold dish, refrigerate.
- Here's a cold dish that tuna fans will particularly enjoy.
- Also, put a cold dish in the freezer.
- It is best served as a cold dish.
- Whether this is coincidence or a cold dish of revenge, law enforcement officials who worked on the case have said they are intrigued.
- The flowers are also used in a cold dish, where they are stuffed with a rice mix with various spices and nuts and stewed.
- Other British curry derivatives include " Coronation chicken ", a cold dish, often used as a sandwich filling, invented to commemorate the coronation of sultanas.
- Pescado en escabeche ( escabeche fish ) is a cold dish often made from Argentine hake that is buttered as in pescado a la marinera.
- A dry meditation on sexual fantasies, ego and, yes, Fellini, this movie is such a cold dish that it makes Kubrick's last movie look like a bawdy trip through Amsterdam's red-light district.
- ""'Bibim guksu " "', a cold dish made with very thin wheat flour noodles called " somyeon " with added flavorings, is one of the most popular traditional noodle dishes in Korean cuisine which is especially popular during summer.
- Another popular recipe is " bai yun feng zhao " ( } v驏餃 * r ), which is marinated in a sauce of rice vinegar, rice wine flavored with sugar, salt, and minced ginger for an extended period of time and served as a cold dish.
"a cold case" in a sentence, "a cold climate" in a sentence, "a cold coal to blow at" in a sentence, "a cold day in hell" in a sentence, "a cold day in july" in a sentence, "a cold douche" in a sentence, "a cold fish" in a sentence, "a cold heart" in a sentence, "a cold shiver ran down her spine" in a sentence,