a chartered boat in a sentence
- Encisco was ordered to follow on after the main flotilla with a chartered boat and more provisions.
- At a gathering on a chartered boat for the lottery winners and other members of high society, Muriel meets the newly rich Jack Gross.
- Somewhere along the coast of Grenada, a chartered boat rocks gently in blue-green waters, beckoning Frank Iaccio, the way a cradle beckons a tired child.
- On Wednesday, Greenpeace environmentalists said they were dispatching a " search party " in a chartered boat to track the Pacific Swan as it rounds Cape Horn.
- For example, Iaccio, a schoolteacher from Southampton, N . Y ., and four companions had longstanding plans to fly to Grenada, then loll about on a chartered boat.
- Help us to get out of here, " one 16-year-old, Valerie, cried when an Associated Press reporter in a chartered boat pulled up alongside the Ghanaian-registered " Alnar ."
- Sansaricq's most noteworthy attempt to overthrow Haiti's authoritarian regime came in 1982, when he and a force of about 40 men sailed toward the country in a chartered boat.
- While the Tribe was in New York, Burba and Shuey got up at 5 : 30 in the morning to fish off a chartered boat in the East River.
- Fraser, 73, a native of Hinesville, Ga ., and his wife, Mary Wyman Stone Fraser, were on a day trip on a chartered boat out of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
- The day after that, she and a girlfriend joined the senator and one of his male friends on a voyage to Bimini Island in the Bahamas aboard a chartered boat, " Monkey Business ."
- On Thursday morning, investigators slowly inspected the Virgo's hull from 10 feet away in a chartered boat, pointing to the scrapes and the green paint that Naccara said is a potential match for the sunken trawler Starbound.
- Both Bradley and McCain-who campaigned Wednesday in Spokane, Seattle and aboard a chartered boat that plied the waters of Puget Sound-have said the state's quirky political impulses and tradition of picking insurgents could be of great benefit to their campaigns.
"a charm of lullabies" in a sentence, "a charmed life" in a sentence, "a charming beauty" in a sentence, "a charming birthday" in a sentence, "a charming man" in a sentence, "a chartered libertine" in a sentence, "a chase" in a sentence, "a chaser" in a sentence, "a chaste maid in cheapside" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define a chartered boat in a sentence and how is the word a chartered boat used in a sentence and examples? 用a chartered boat造句, 用a chartered boat造句, 用a chartered boat造句, a chartered boat meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.