a charm bracelet in a sentence
- Each story features a charm bracelet that brings bad luck to its owner.
- "It would be a lovely addition to a charm bracelet, " he said.
- He gives her a charm bracelet to remember him by.
- Clinton emphasized her point by gesturing with a hand loaded down with a charm bracelet.
- The tombstone for the empty grave has been smashed, with Anita finding a charm bracelet.
- Each tourist received a red rose, a charm bracelet pendant and a T-shirt saying " Rio Loves You ."
- At the bottom of Newhall Hill is a charm bracelet padlock that illuminates at night, marking the start of the trail.
- As a sign of his everlasting love, he gives Caroline a charm bracelet, each charm representing the wedding anniversaries they will be missing.
- When she stole a charm bracelet from Lily's jewelry cabinet, Luke covered for her, believing he owed her for keeping his own secret.
- Amid the rubble of the devastated lab, Quickmix couldn't find enough pieces left of the Decepticon bandits to make into a charm bracelet.
- It's difficult to see a charm bracelet in a sentence .
- He then presents her with a charm bracelet commemorating moments from her life ( " Wouldn't you give anything to see what's on it ?"
- He gives her a charm bracelet with a charm for each of them, one for each of their children and room for lots of grandchildren.
- Similarly, to celebrate their tenth anniversary, each member designed a charm bracelet for Pandora, available as either a complete bracelet or a " starter " bracelet.
- He gives her a charm bracelet with charms representing all their " firsts " including an ice cream cone to represent their " vanilla " relationship.
- "' Yasmin "'- Yasmin goes to the mall to buy her friend Dana a birthday present, but ends up buying a charm bracelet for herself instead.
- Dr . Laura Riley, an obstetrician at Massachusetts General Hospital, said she wears a charm bracelet whenever she flies in order to keep the plane from crashing.
- She has organized a fund-raising walk for NOCC, and sells a charm bracelet ( $ 48 ) created by Amore Beads to bring in money for ovarian cancer research.
- The Paris Hilton Collection, which ranges in price from $ 15 to $ 95, includes necklaces, earrings, an ankle bracelet, a charm bracelet, a belly chain and belly bar.
- Rossi revealed to a local sheriff his reason for returning to the BAU, holding out a charm bracelet with the names of three children from one of his first cases.
- Lockets are generally worn on chains around the neck and often hold a photo of the person who gave the locket, or they could form part of a charm bracelet.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"a charlie" in a sentence, "a charlie brown celebration" in a sentence, "a charlie brown christmas" in a sentence, "a charlie brown thanksgiving" in a sentence, "a charlie brown valentine" in a sentence, "a charm of lullabies" in a sentence, "a charmed life" in a sentence, "a charming beauty" in a sentence, "a charming birthday" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define a charm bracelet in a sentence and how is the word a charm bracelet used in a sentence and examples? 用a charm bracelet造句, 用a charm bracelet造句, 用a charm bracelet造句, a charm bracelet meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.