a charlie in a sentence
- He was, as Charlie Davidson said, a singular talent.
- Harry is kind of a Charlie Brown character, an Everyman.
- Cyrus Chestnut and Friends, " A Charlie Brown Christmas,
- "A Charlie Brown Christmas " is guaranteed gold.
- The incident goes awry as Charlie nearly dies in the attempt.
- As Charlie Nothing, he pursued music and the visual arts.
- As Charlie leaves, Don receives a phone call from Buck.
- This is the first to feature Roland Winters as Charlie Chan.
- Actress Kiersten Warren guest starred as Charlie's wife Sonia.
- Crouch converted a Charlie Adam corner just before half-time.
- It's difficult to see a charlie in a sentence .
- He's a Charlie ( King Kong ) Keller.
- Smith is rounding into a Charlie Ward-type player.
- I imagine myself in a Charlie's Angels episode.
- The U . S . Coast Guard identified the other four as Charlie
- EARNYOURWINGS _ Earn your wings with a Charlie's Angels quiz.
- Linus Van Pelt in " A Charlie Brown Christmas ."
- "A Charlie Brown Christmas " ( Atlantic ) A-
- It was a Charlie Brown Christmas brought to the gridiron.
- It's up there with A Charlie Brown Christmas ."
- Think of them as Charlie's Angels with joysticks.
"a charge to keep" in a sentence, "a charismatic leader" in a sentence, "a charitable heart" in a sentence, "a charity auction" in a sentence, "a charity bazaar" in a sentence, "a charlie brown celebration" in a sentence, "a charlie brown christmas" in a sentence, "a charlie brown thanksgiving" in a sentence, "a charlie brown valentine" in a sentence,